The UNECE ‘Standards for the SDGs’ e-learning platform is designed to enhance global understanding of quality infrastructure and its importance for sustainable development.
Courses are open to all and no fee is charged for enrolment. They can be taken independently or be integrated in existing courses, including blended learning courses, for example as an introduction to courses offered in-person.
At present, the platform provides courses in:
- Risk Management in Regulatory Structures
- Conformity Assessment
- Market Surveillance
Additional courses will be added, including upon request.
Each of the learning modules is available in English. In time, the platform will offer e-learning courses in a number of languages, including French, Russian and Chinese.
For its first edition, the courses will be moderated by a UNECE expert who will encourage participants to exchange among themselves and submit assignments to complete their learning objectives. This will allow UNECE to try out the courses and as needed improve them before they are offered as stand-alone. The first edition of the courses will be launched during the second quarter of 2022.
If you would like to take part in this first edition, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARSO Expert Comment.pdf
- ASTM Expert Comment.pdf
- Austria Expert Comment.pdf
- Fairtrade Expert Commentary.pdf
- Georgia Expert Commentary.pdf
- Green-E Expert Commentary.pdf
- India Expert Commentary.pdf
- Ireland Expert Commentary.pdf
- Malawi Expert Commentary.pdf
- Netherlands Expert Commentary.pdf
- Norway Expert Commentary.pdf
- Rainforest Alliance Expert Commentary.pdf
- RTRS Expert Commentary.pdf
- Turkey Expert Commentary.pdf